I purchased leather jackets in Barcelona in Dec 17. We left Europe of Jan 4, 18 from CDC airport.

We submitted all the necessary paper work & told our rebate could take several months. When nothing had been received by May I wrote to Premier Tax Free, they claimed a refund had been processed & sent to our nominated credit card. This rebate was never received naturally I contacted them many, many times they would not provide a screen shots of the payment & constantly offered an untraceable bank transfer number. We were entiled to over E300, which we never received.

I wrote to many organisations in an effort to get some assistance to resolve this situation. I was totally unsuccessful.

I will never again buy from a retailer that uses this company. They are crooks and it is beyond my comphrehension that they continue to run their scams without any intereference from authorities.

Review about: Premier Tax Free Tax Refund.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Cheating, Not receiving my money.

Comments

Subsequent to me putting this report on Pissed off, I was again contacted by Premier Tax Free & again the so called customer service representative repeated the same matra that they had tried to sell me previously ie: they'd paid the money into my nominated account, the only way to trace the payment was through an ARN number, which my bank said they cannot trace, so PTF had paid it, I hadn't received it "bad luck". Naturally I wrote back a unpleasant email & lo & behold I've gone up the food chain.

This so called manager told me my bank are idiots 'cause everyone can trace an ARN number but as they are idiots he agreed to tell me that they do their payments through an acquirer called Valitor. A goggle search will reveal this company operates out of Iceland.

This occured late last week & I haven't had the opportunity to ring my bank but will do so next week. So there has been some action.

PremierTaxFree_CS-1
Premier Tax Free Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your query, we are very sorry that you found yourself in a situation in which you had to post on pissedconsumer.com to get further clarification.

We are happy to investigate your case, please kindly email customerservices@premiertaxfree.com and we will look into it with high priority.

Best Regards,

Premier Tax Free

to PremierTaxFree_CS-1 #1437503

Last week I emailed customer service but to date no response, so the high priority is rather slow!