Dear Sir/Madam On the 9th December, 16 my husband and I purchased leather jackets from Solsona pell, Rambla de Catalunya, 14 08007 Barcelona.www.solsonaleather.com Our last port of call in Europe was Paris and we submitted the necessary paper work to Premier Tax Free at Charles de Gaulle Airport on the 4th January, 17.

We were informed that the refund could take several months. When we had received no notification of payment by May, 17 we contacted them via their website and were informed that a payment of E224.00 had been made to the credit card we had provided on the 16th February, 17. No such payment has been received. Naturally I have sent many emails to the company requesting information to assist me to chase up the payment but the only detail they will provide is a number which my bank describes as a bank to bank transfer number which they cannot trace.

I have asked for a screen shot of the payment, the name of the bank, the name of their CEO all to no avail. Premier Tax Free position is we have paid it, you havent received it, bad luck! I have also sent several emails to Solsona who have not answered, an email to the Irish police, who have also not answered. So I have no idea how to attempt to recover this money.

CUSTOMER SERVICES PREMIER TAX FREE LTD WORLDWIDE TAX FREE SHOPPING Tel: +353 91 558233 Fax: +353 91 558273 info@ie.premiertaxfree.com | www.premiertaxfree.com Tully Business Park Ballinahown Co. Galway, Ireland Registration Number: We dont understand how it is able to continue doing business, this company represents the majority of business offering VAT refunds throughout many countries in Europe, for travellers and yet they continue in business. A quick review of this company will show that we are not the only victims of this companys fraudulent behaviour. Many, many other people have also not received what is rightfully theirs.

I cannot understand why the retailers and tourist agencies who support this companys services are not screaming. I certainly wont be doing any expensive shopping in Europe that uses the services of Premier Tax Free. Has anyone been able to have a satisfactory result with this company and if so how did you go about it? Has anyone been able to contact any organisation that has assisted them to obtain their refund?

I think if we could get together and report this company to the police.

I'd like to see it shut down.I hope you can help Carole Wallace 17 St Vincents Ave Wembley WA 6014 Australia

Review about: Premier Tax Free Tax Refund.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Have given me the vat refund fact that they will not p.

Had an Experience with Premier Tax Free?

Comments