Update by user Sep 06

I forgot to add, I put in 3 receipts, 1 of which had the smallest refund of 10 dollars or so and received that back, so what happened to the larger refunds of a few hundred dollars? Clearly, my receipts made it into the box.

Original review posted by user Sep 06

I put my tax refund into their box/kiosk in March 2017 at CDG, and they did not process my refund.Thier PABLO kiosk was conveniently broken.

I had taken cash instead of waiting for the credit to come back, and because they did not process my receipts from their box, I got hit with a credit card fee. Since then I have called multiple times and emailed multiple times with no response. Premier Tax is literally a scam, not only do they not process your claims, they also do not respond to you. As a consumer, once you pass them your receipts you have no recourse, they can claim they did not "receive" it, what can you do?

I deeply regret not videoing myself drop off my receipts!I am sure if they access the CCTV in Paris CDG they can see me doing so, but Premier Tax does not exist to process claims, but to charge fees and earn money from both consumers and businesses.

Review about: Premier Tax Free Tax Refund.

Reason of review: scam.

I didn't like: Are crooks, Scammers.

Had an Experience with Premier Tax Free?

Comments

I had a very bad experience with Vat also.I visited Italy and bought some items there.

The stores filled out the VAT forms and told me to take them to the airport VAT Kiosk. I waited 40 minutes in the VAT line with over 30 other people. When it was my turn, the woman told me she could not give me credit but that I had to mail my forms when I got to the USA.

Two days after returning I sent out my VAT forms. When I had not heard for several weeks I went on the tracking site and one said I had received a cash credit ( I did not) and the other I needed to fill out more forms.

After 6 weeks of waiting for a credit, I was DEBITED ON MY CHARGE CARD for the amount of money I should have received as a credit.

Do you believe it!!!!!

I called and spoke to Premier Tax Free ITA. The woman was completely unhelpful! I told her to take my info out of her computer.

I will never fall for the line, you'll receive you tax refund at the airport again and will be aware that what I buy is the total purchase price!VAT is a SCAM!!!!