Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Short version is that I purchased a bag at YSL bag in Cannes last summer. I went online to submit for my refund later that same day, and followed their 4 step process exactly.

I emailed them about a month later to check on the status of my refund. They said I would see it when my credit card closed next, which happened to be the following day. I didn't see it then so I waited another month, but I still didn't get it. Emailed them again and they were very sorry, but they were wrong in their last email, they hadn't actually receive my voucher yet.

I asked what they were talking about, I submitted the form online and didn't need to do anything else, according to their own process. Then they told me I should have scanned my voucher at the airport. Well, ok, but their form didn't mention anything about scanning it at the airport, I just needed to submit the form online. I mailed it to Europe, waited another 2 months and finally contacted them again.

They received my voucher but there was no customs stamp and they were denying my refund.

They seem to make the rules up as they go, I really wish I had gone another route to get my refund. This company is 100% a scam and you will never see your refund.

Review about: Premier Tax Free Tax Refund.

Reason of review: Company is clearly a scam.

I didn't like: Being told the wrong information repeatedly, Not getting my refund, Horrible customer service, Company is not legit, Company is a scam.

Comments

cdoane01

And just as I expected they emailed me to tell me they were very sorry, but they cannot refund me. I cannot stress enough how much consumers should avoid this company, I only wish I could go back and get my refund from a legitimate company.

PremierTaxFree_CS-1
Premier Tax Free Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your query, we are very sorry that you found yourself in a situation in which you had to post on pissedconsumer.com to get further clarification.

On our website https://premiertaxfree.com/how-shop-tax-free , you can see 4 steps which needs to be completed to receive refund, but unfortunately, you didn’t completed step 2, which is receiving validation from Customs Office.

Premier Tax Free work on behalf of the government who set in place the rules and regulations around VAT refunds. We do not have the permission to overturn or overlook such decisions as timelines or processing guidelines.

All original Tax Free forms must be returned to our office in the timeframe with a custom stamp and if we do not receive them for processing, the government will not release the refund amount to us for the Customer.

Kind Regards, Premier Tax Free

cdoane01
to PremierTaxFree_CS-1 #1430720

I was actually referring to the 4 step process that your company provided on the sheet of paper at the point of sale, which does not mention anything outside of going online and filling out the form on your site. I attached images of the paper if you want to see what your company provides to people.

PremierTaxFree_CS-1
to cdoane01 #1431753
Premier Tax Free Verified Representative

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your message.

We have found your email. For security reasons, we will contact you further by email.

Kind Regards,

Premier Tax Free

to PremierTaxFree_CS-1 #1466511

Going through the same thing!!! This is ridiculous